I need custom hook for events+

I want to be able to customise the front end events page. So I need to know what files to recreate in my child theme. And then what hooks I can include to get the functionality from the admin area to the front end.
ie - being able to save as a draft, an event owner being able to download the CSV and being able to offer variable pricing options with membership 2.
All of them are in admin and I want them available in the front end.

• Ash

Hello Dan

You can only overwrite the front end pages like single event page, event archive page.

To overwrite single event page, you need to create - single-incsub_event.php and to overwrite archive page you need to create archive-incsub_event.php file in your child theme.

To bring admin functionality into front end, there is no easy way I am afraid. You have to create those pages and add code to bring those functionalities. We can help you to know the files where you will get related codes, but still just copying and pasting code won't work either.

being able to save as a draft

This have to be totally custom.

an event owner being able to download the CSV

events-and-bookings.php line 247

being able to offer variable pricing options with membership 2.

File path: /wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings-bak/lib/plugins/eab-events-membership2-integration.php

Please, let us know what more information you need.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.