i need e-newsletter open port smtp 2828

I need you to e-newsletter allows me to use port 2828, which is the port the server authorizes me, but I can e-newsletter program that works with the port 2828.

I have another plugin, knews, and this if I may. could help me.

*EDITED SITE CREDENTIALS TO REMOVE THEM*

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I’ve edited those details, you shouldn’t post admin credentials to the community where they could be indexed in Google. Hopefully no one grabbed those details, but I’d recommend you change your password.

The plugin should support any port, what issues you having?

Any TLS/SSL?

Your firewall does allow that port?

I have another plugin, knews, and this if I may. could help me.

I’m not sure what you mean here, sorry.

Could you elaborate further please?

Take care.

• Efrain
    • New Recruit

enewsletter look buy the plugin, but it does not work, the plugin does not allow to configure port 2828, 25, 26, 467, 587, 2525, or all that are available, and probe with multiple accounts, hotmail, gmail, webmail. and all give the same error., is problem enewsletter, how to fix it.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

The error in your screenshot tells you what you to do, you first need to check the outgoing email settings, then you need to check your server config.

Your servers firewall is most likely blocking the outbound port for PHP Mail to connect.

If those ports are being blocked then PHP mail() won’t be able to connect to them.

If this isn’t something you can do, then you would need to chat with your host or server admin. They will be able to help further with the server side of things. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I note that on this thread you marked me as unhelpful, but you didn’t provide any feedback.

How may I assist you further.

It is pretty much always the case that the port is being blocked, so the mail() function of PHP is unable to connect. This is usually at the firewall level.

Did you consult with your host on this?

Can we see screenshots of the firewall, and the port settings please?

What setup is on the server?

Most often hosting companies will only have the common ports open, like 25 for SMTP as example.

Let me know how you get on with your host.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.