BuddyPress: Need help to dump users per BP-Group

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask how to dump the users list of each Buddypress Group regist? Basically we want to get all the name and email address of each member for our newsletter.

Regards,

Patrick

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Patrick @icoach

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community and thank you for being a member!

If I understand you correctly, you would like to add batch members to your site, based on a list that you already have. For this I would recommend our Batch Create Plugin.

And then we also have the Add Existing Users Plugin that you can also have a look at.

This should do the job for you :slight_smile:

Have a good day.

Gina

I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Patrick

Apologies for not responding sooner.

It seems I misunderstood your first post, sorry about that.

So basically you want to export the information from the user database to a list that you can use for your mailing list, if I understand your second post correct. I'm not too sure how this can be done, so I will have to follow up with our senior support team on this.

However, if you're running on a Multisite setup you would have all the user information already on your Super Admin Panel. You could use our e-Newsletter Plugin, or the MailChimp Integration Plugin to send newsletters to your users.

I will try to get some more information for you and will revert back at the earliest.

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.