I need help configuring the affliates plugin

I am almost complete but still stuck! 1. where to add the recurring code so affiliates can be paid for recurring membership sales to configure this? I need to know what directory app I need to install to complete the affiliate configurations. I did create a members page on my website with the codes you provided. 2. I need to set the percentage to 75% for marketpress store sales for affiliates too.

so it is simple 10% recurring on the membership
and 75% commission for marketpress store digital download products
and I need to do this please.
I will be complete after the affiliate portion is set up, and in the meantime I have some banners and I am trying to figure out how to get the urls for these. I have 5 banners.

I need to make sure all the paypal checkout stuff is working also and redirecting to the correct places, again please help.

• Milan

Hello Leah,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Now I am breaking your this question in bits so its becomes easier for us to tackle this. :slight_smile:

One Piece at a time. :slight_smile:

1. where to add the recurring code so affiliates can be paid for recurring membership sales to configure this?

For reoccurring payment I'll need to communicate with our devs so please hold on for some time. As soon as I hear something from our developer I will get back to you soon.

I need to know what directory app I need to install to complete the affiliate configurations.

You'll need <a href="https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-directory/
    ">WordPress Directory Plugin to let it work with Affiliates.

I need to set the percentage to 75% for marketpress store sales for affiliates too.

Currently we are running with one issue with Affiliates's Marketpress addon. Actually MarketPress has recently been built from ground up and since the 3.0 update integration doesn't work with Affiliates anymore, our developers are looking into sorting this out as soon as possible. So currently you will need to wait for configuring Marketpress related stuff with Affiliates.

I have some banners and I am trying to figure out how to get the urls for these. I have 5 banners.

How you are trying to get those links ? I mean in javascript or its something else ? Please advice further on this with bit more information.

I need to make sure all the paypal checkout stuff is working also and redirecting to the correct places, again please help.

If you are facing any issue with Paypal checkout stuff, please describe you issue in detail and include steps to reproduce it so that we can do our best to solve your issue.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.