I need help formatting my Author Box

I don't know if I am allowed to ask for help on external plugins, but I don't have anyone else to turn to so sorry if I am breaking the rules.

I am currently working on formatting the Author Box plugin AuthorSure. The screenshot I added below is how I would like it to look (or very close to it), but currently, it looks like this:

http://milliondollarserver.ca/20-things-server-wish-knew/

I have been able to make some changes so far, and here is the code I have added to my "Custom Includes" in my Suffusion theme options:

.authorsure-author-box {background:none;}
#authorsure-author-profile img.avatar, .authorsure-author-box img.avatar {float:right;margin: 0 0 0 10px;}
.authorsure-author-box h3 {font-weight:normal;color#000;}
.authorsure-author-box h3 a {text-decoration:underline;color:black;}

I cannot seem to find the "About" or Main Bio text wrappers in order to change the font colours to black. I cannot find the "find more about me on:" line in order to give it right alignment, or if its possible, remove that text all together so just the two social media icons are available beside Jesse's name.

I have already been through all the built-in plugin settings, cleared caches and tried multiple browsers.

• Tyler Postle

Hey rc_snowboarder,

Hope you're doing well today!

Thanks for stopping by the chat :slight_smile: and for posting your question in the forums.

Try adding the following CSS to your custom css sheet:

.authorsure-author-box > h3 {
        color: #000;
    }

#authorsure-author-profile img.avatar, .authorsure-author-box img.avatar {
    margin: 0 10px 0 0 !important;
    }

.authorsure-author-box h3 {
        margin-bottom: 5px;
        margin-top: 0;
    }

.authorsure-author-box ul.single-line, #authorsure-author-profile ul.single-line {
    float: right;
    }

.authorsure-author-box p, #content .authorsure-author-box p {
    color: #333;
    }

Do you want to keep the name underlined?

If not, then add this CSS as well:

.authorsure-author-box h3 a {
    text-declaration: none !important;
    }

If you want to remove the "Find more about me on:" text then add this:

.single-line > span {
        display: none;
    }

I don't know if I am allowed to ask for help on external plugins, but I don't have anyone else to turn to so sorry if I am breaking the rules.

Don't worry, you have us to turn too :slight_smile:

We're more than happy to help with third party plugins whenever possible.

Let us know if this does the trick!

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. I used the "!important" declaration a couple times here - normally you don't want to use that, but sometimes when overwriting existing styles it becomes a necessary evil :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.