I need help in taxonomies custompress any response is welcome..

Hi all,

I installed the plugin CustomPress, which is fabulous and going great.

But I'm doing an internal search, once selected taxonomies in the advanced search form, has been sent to press, I make the selection of the post.

Well until qui working properly, I have tested on the localhost and performs the search correctly, but having created me taxonomies funtions.php file manually.

My question is, where are recorded the post types and taxonomies that are created through custompress?

I hope someone can help me, because I want to use the plugin and not have to do everything by hand one by one.

As always I appreciate any input.

Paches.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Paches,

Thank you for bringing this interesting item to our attention.

My question is, where are recorded the post types and taxonomies that are created through custompress?

In general a custom post type is not so much different than an ordinary WordPress post. Main difference between a post is its post_type field in the DB being "post", but for a custom post it is something like "movie".

So to find out exactly where it is stored in the database tables, add a unique custom post type/taxonomy then run a search of the database for it using myPHPadmin or similar to find the location.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.