i need help setting up prosite.

I am trying to set up prosite that enable regular customers to sign up without a store and be able to shop around and if they decide to open a store , they can click the option on top to do it. in the prosite settings I set the capability to shop manager when they open a shop and I would be the only manager. did I set it up the right way?pls advise

• Ash

Hello @jacques

If they are their subsite admin, that won't interfere with your role as you are super admin. As a super admin, you can do anything within the network, but as a subsite admin he can do only at his subsite. You can restrict his capabilities too.

But to have a shop manager role, you have to create a role called Shop Manager, then add required capabilities to it. You can do so using User Role Editor plugin.

Once you set your role, let me know, I will give you the code to assign Shop Manager role to new subsite admins.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Tahir ejaz

Hello
    I dont know why chat not working ,
    I want to use marketpress to create a network of independent online shops but with buddypress or any other social networking plugin, my idea is that every user must have a buddypress profile and able to communicate other users same as any other social networks, but have a extra future in profile , a button called create or build a store , by default every user must be a subscriber, but one user hit create a shop button its give that user a subsite admin rule and give user ability to create a new store from front end,

And also want to have a job board deeply integrated with buddypress/profile, where user have option to submit cv resume and post jobs , and apply for jobs etc ,
    How can i get these functions?

• Luís

Hi Tahir ejaz ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Are you having issues in with the new live chat support?

The setup you are looking will require some customization, however, I am not about the code required to achieve that.

This type of complex customization is beyond the scope of the support forum, so, I may suggest you to use our Jobs board and try find a skilled developer that can help you to achieve your goal:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

And also want to have a job board deeply integrated with buddypress/profile, where user have option to submit cv resume and post jobs , and apply for jobs etc.

We have the Jobs & Experts plugin that I think it may interest you:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/jobs-and-experts/

It will allow you to create a jobs board, where users can request jobs and create "expert" profiles. It don't have any special integration and will require some custom code to achieve your goal, but I think it could used as base.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís