1) I've carefully followed the installation & configuration.
2) When the fundraising post came up I filled out all the required details
3) Please note as this may be the root of the problem: The post page didn't show the normal settings I have for layout preferences e.g. default, full page etc, (I use Razor theme a premium one)
4) When published a) nothing appeared on the page except something from a sample page. b) On the home page I set the layout to include a sidebar that contains the fundraising widget. - The only thing displayed on the home page was the post title & widget name - Not even the featured setting picture was displayed. The link went to the post page mentioned above.
5) A separate problem connected with this plugin - I provided the suggested URL for paypal and got the following message (my server pointed me to you) :
Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) messages. Messages sent to the following URL(s) are not being received:
If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information.
Once you or your service provider fix this problem, you or your service provider can resend the failed messages from the IPN History page. If this problem continues, PayPal may disable the IPN feature for your account.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.