I need help with a new Multisite install that isn't a blog

Hi,

I desperately need to communicate with someone who can sort out for me a number of issues I'm having with the new multisite install that was suggested to me by someone at WPMU. I now have multisite set up for a main site and a subdomain site. I did this, and I assume I was recommended to do this, because I have to share registrations and memberships across the two sites. I can't find anything about how to deal with multisite on a regular website (2 of them) that has no blog or anything - just two sites - one with some pages that all visitors can access, and some that only Members can access - and the subdomain that has Marketpress and a retail store as well as a store just for the Members - I have a Memebrship tier system that doesn't allow the prospective Member to choose a Membership level - it basically moves them from one level to the next depending on whether they pass the application process, then pay their first monthly dues, then purchase a start-up package. I'm totally confused and need somebody to guide me through this. How do I get someone to help me? I'm on a tight launch schedule (and a tight budget) and I'm freaking out. I did a dummy registration to test things out and it generated an email saying:
Dear User,

Your new SITE_NAME site has been successfully set up at:
BLOG_URL

You can log in to the administrator account with the following information:
Username: USERNAME
Password: PASSWORD

We hope you enjoy your new site. Thanks!

WHAT IS THAT ABOUT???? HELP!!! PLEASE?

Thanks,

Sherry

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Sherry,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I desperately need to communicate with someone who can sort out for me a number of issues I'm having with the new multisite install that was suggested to me by someone at WPMU.

. I'm totally confused and need somebody to guide me through this. How do I get someone to help me?

You will get help for all your issues on this WPMU forum just ask your questions one at a time in a thread and for every new question create a separate topic.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.