I need help with Pro-Sites.

I am attempting for 3 days to get pro-sites to work.

What I want to do should be simple.

1 – people become a member

2 – they purchase a blog

3 – they login and customize the blog after payment

That is all I need.

I have tried many configurations, and just cannot get a flow going that makes any sense for someone who is not a technical genius.

Is there a manual? Can someone walk me through it?

Please help.

Please Please Please Help

Christopher

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi @christopher Hussey

What exactly is the problem you are having?

You have the multisite network set up i take it ?

Have you installed the domain plugins?

Set up the pro sites like the tutorial?

basically the flow is

1)they sign up

2)they can pay for which level they want based on how you set it up.

3)once they are a paid member depending on what you allowed them access to wise in the pro sites plugin they can choose which themes, plugins etc you allowed them.

Pro sites is a powerful tool and it does take a bit of setting up but it does exactly what you need.

If you can be a bit more specific loads of help will come your way i promise, just let us know where ya stuck exactly.

cheers :slight_smile:

• Christopher Hussey
    • Flash Drive

I simply cannot get the process to flow and work cohesively.

I have all the plugins installed and I can see and modify all the settings.

Is there any type of walk through or detailed instructions about how to do this.

I have read the usage instructions on the plugin page and it leaves a great deal to be desired.

I would like users to have as few steps as possible to setup a single website.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Christopher,

Thank you for your feedback, it greatly appreciated.

Believe it or not – not quite a year go when I was still a member there were no instructions at all!

Is there a specific issue you are having?

Screen shots?

May I please have some details of what the hold up with your site is/are?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Christopher Hussey
    • Flash Drive

@aecnu

My only issue is that it is very cumbersome. I need to create something that is streamlined and simple for “less than technical” users to facilitate.

I am actively working on it and finding one solution at a time.

The site I am working on is http://JoinOurMobileTeam.com.

It is designed to create a basic, one page site for anyone who becomes a member and upgrades to the single level that I have set in Pro-Sites.

My desire would be a single page where the user would enter all their information, finish the checkout process and then be directed to their new site once done.

At present, I am using Gravity Forms to create a basic registration page that creates the initial site.

I have no free set inside pro-sites and am blocking the front end until paid.

When the user logs in, they are directed to the pro-sites upgrade page. They then select the site they just created and go through the upgrade process.

In short :

register

login

click on link

click the ONLY option on the page (could that be automatic because it is just one option)

fill in cc info

site is upgraded

Is there no way to streamline the process?

• Christopher Hussey
    • Flash Drive

@aecnu

In addition, I am having one MAJOR technical glitch.

I am using swipe, which I love – thanks for adding to the plugin.

When the payment process takes place, everything is working, however the sites do not get extended and the block front end removed automatically.

The money is in my account.

The user is annotated as a swipe user and all the details are there, however the contract extension does not take place.

Christopher

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.