I need help with promo codes and formatting the shopping card images.

Is it possible to create more advanced promo codes or are they all %'s and dollar amounts? I'd like to have a buy 2 get 1 free offer... Is this possible?

Also, is there any way to see the full book cover at check out rather than just a thumbnail?

Thanks...

• aristath

Hello there @Michelle and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Is it possible to create more advanced promo codes or are they all %'s and dollar amounts? I'd like to have a buy 2 get 1 free offer... Is this possible?

At this time this is not possible and would have to be custom-coded.... You could post a new job if you want to our Jobs Board on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you. :slight_smile:

Also, is there any way to see the full book cover at check out rather than just a thumbnail?

it depends on the theme you're using and your overall settings... Could you please grant us access to your backend so that we may see exactly what is happening?
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Please note that you must have the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed on your site to complete the above process.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.