i need help with the plugin ultimate facebook

hello, does the plugin have the option on user for automatically login in facebook? i created an app and i need my users to login upon page load just like the other apps, is it possible to do it with the plugin? one more thing i need also to load the additional plugins when the login auth pops even though it is not yet approved for users, how to do it?

what i did is integrate my arcade site in facebook, and i want them to play via the app canvas without living facebook. https://apps.facebook.com/arcade_maniac/

thanks hope you can help me with my problem, i have a difficult time installing the plugin and integrate it to other plugins as well like social streamer

• Sajid

Hi Jonathan! Hope you are doing good and welcome to WPMUDEV community :slight_smile:

does the plugin have the option on user for automatically login in facebook? i created an app and i need my users to login upon page load just like the other apps, is it possible to do it with the plugin?

No! This is a feature request though and I like it myself. I will check with developer whether its possible with current plugin and we will try our best to add this feature in upcoming plugin version. I am moving this into "Features and Feedback" forum, where you or other members can +1 and vote this feature.

But right now, there is no such option available for auto login on page load and by detecting the users facebook login status. Because users have to authenticate your app and grant you permissions before they can register and login.

However, from Facebook > Facebook Settings > Facebook connect > Allow single-click registration will work as single click regsitration. Users can register by clicking facebook login button.

Three is also an option to auto login after registration.
    Facebook > Facebook Settings > Facebook connect > Auto-login after registration.

one more thing i need also to load the additional plugins when the login auth pops even though it is not yet approved for users, how to do it?

Do you want to trigger/load some other third party social media plugins when facebook login/register dialogue opens ? If yes then can you please further explain what you want to achieve on this event ?

Take care and have nice weekend :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Jonathan

yes for instance i like to publish my user activity on their wall? as of now i am able to do it cause i am an administrator by granting permission my activity is already posted on my wall ex, playing games and submitting scores.

I like to have additional permission like "publish_actions" i like this to load upon displaying the auth dialog and not by displaying the grant permission widget, anyways this is not showing on my widget page so i cannot use it.

• Sajid

Hi @Jonathan!

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes you can publish on your profile or page, using Ultimate Facebook. But I am afraid you can not publish on users wall who signup/login using Ultimate Facebook. Its a feature request and I am moving this thread to "Features and Feedback" forum so our developers get notified and can include this feature in next version of this plugin.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.