I need more space for backups

Hi Guys

I have about 120gig worth of websites doe you guys have a service were ican use snapshot 10% solution for my sites?

• Nithin

Hi Ari,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Snapshot comes with Managed backups, which offers cloud backups, but at the moment I'm afraid, we only provide 10GB of cloud storage.

Managed backup will perform a full backup of your website, ie if it's a multisite, it'll backup as a whole, so there isn't any option to backup only 10% of the site when it comes to Managed backup. However manual Snapshots, doesn't backup a multisite as whole, so you can select any particualr website, and back it up specifically. You could make use of manual snapshots to backup 10% of your website. You can perform a manual Snapshot, under Snapshot > Add New

We will be providing more options to the members regarding adding more space when it comes to Managed Backups, but at the moment there isn't any exact ETA on when this will be implemented.

If you are running out of space in our cloud storage, what you'll have to do is make use of Snapshots native third party integration like Google Drive, Amazon S3, Dropbox etc. You can configure these under Snapshot > Destinations., and create a new Snapshot to these destinaton, under Snapshots > Add New

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.