I need my milk farm CSA members to be able to establish a recurring weekly order in marketpress

I am trying to build a new website for my parents' small raw milk dairy farm. They deliver raw milk directly to our clients at weekly drop points. The final site will be bewholeagainfarm.com but I'm building the new site at mycommunitycloset.com until it is completed, and then I will migrate it over to bewholeagainfarm.com. We have CSA clients who generally get the same milk order every week. I need to allow our members to sign up for a weekly recurring order of milk, meat, eggs, etc. but also be able to add extra items in any given week, or skip a week if they will be out of town, and bill them on a monthly basis for all of their orders in a given month. I also need them to be able to pick which of our 9 pick up location they will be picking up their products at. Is there a way for me to get Marketpress to do this for me? I am basically trying to copy some of the ordering and back office features available from a company called Delivery Biz Pro. So I can see how they are doing it , in term of screen shots, but I'd need to figure out how to make Marketpress do what I need it to-- if it is even possible with some basic programming or if too advanced for me, if it is something a skilled programmer could do if I hired one? OR something your team can whip up for us? :slight_smile:

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Braden,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

We have CSA clients who generally get the same milk order every week. I need to allow our members to sign up for a weekly recurring order of milk, meat, eggs, etc. but also be able to add extra items in any given week, or skip a week if they will be out of town, and bill them on a monthly basis for all of their orders in a given month. Is there a way for me to get Marketpress to do this for me?

The MarketPress plugin handles one time payment so you can use this plugin to allow user to buy one time item from your site and add extra items in any given week.

For the recurring weekly payment you can use our following Membership 2 Pro plugin and configure it to provide various recurring subscriptions to the users like weekly, monthly etc.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#product-usage

The above plugin also generated the billing invoices. The user can cancel their subscription in the middle and renew it any time.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.