I need payment gateway even though client is login in events+

Hi

I need payment gateway even though client is login in events+

IF client is not login means payment is not showing and if i click on i am attending means then i am getting login to facebook,login to twitter…

But payment button is not visible to me

please check my url

http://howtoupdateiphone.com/events/2013/05/cricket-match-between-hyderabad-and-mumbai/

I need payment button even though user is not registered

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @workfromhome434,

The actual payment button doesn’t show for registered users, or visitors until the “I’m attending” button has been clicked. Once they confirm they are attending, they are presented with the payment option.

This can be changed by modifying the code for the booking form. This section can be found from line 426-475 of lib/class_eab_template.php Line 466 is specifically where the visitors message is added.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

• workfromhome434
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi

Thank you very much for giving exact answer

But you didn’t solve my problem

in line 466

‘” >’.__(‘I’m Attending’, Eab_EventsHub::TEXT_DOMAIN).”;

what changes i must do. I don’t know can you tell me

Please inform me what code i must add there

even though if users are not registered also payment must be visible.

Please help me in this issue.

thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Sure, you can change:

'" >'.__('I'm Attending', Eab_EventsHub::TEXT_DOMAIN).'';

to something like

'" >'.__('Purchase', Eab_EventsHub::TEXT_DOMAIN).'';

If you’d like to remove the other buttons, this can easily be with this CSS:

a.wpmudevevents-no-submit, a.wpmudevevents-maybe-submit {
    display: none;
    }

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can be of any other assistance here.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@workfromhome434,

I’m sorry, so to clarify here: There isn’t a way to show the payment button until after a user confirms that they are attending. This is why I’m suggesting the text for the “I’m attending” button to be changed.

The CSS I included will hide the “no” and “maybe” buttons, this is just a preference so you don’t need to do it.

Best regards,

• workfromhome434
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

HI

But it is mandatory to add that feature to this plugin

Without that it is waste. Why people will waste time to register or login with some other details

If you keep that option means they will register with their paypal id

after that admin will contact with that paypal id for details

is there anyway to do that

thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@workfromhome434,

Registration is required to properly keep track of RSVPs. It also get’s information from the users. You’ll find that just about any Event booking software will require some kind of signup form other than just accepting a payment.

If you simply want to accept a PayPal payment without being able to track anything like you’re saying, you could just not use the RSVP features and use a PayPal shortcode within your Event post body.

Here’s a plugin that will allow you to create a PayPal payment button with a shortcode: http://wordpress.org/plugins/enhanced-paypal-shortcodes/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.