I need previous version of Marketpress

Hi , I updated to the newest version of marketpress 3.2 but it wrecked my site. I need to reconfigure the api permissions with paypal before updating and find out if chained payments can still be used with the newest, updated version. Anyway, I had to delete it and need to install the most recent version before the 3.2 update. Can you help. Is there a link to download the one right before the 3.2 updated version? Thanks

• Tyler Postle

Hey Leslie,

What sort of issues did you run into? There are a few bugs that have already been reported. Such as prices, images disappearing on some members installs when updating.

As for rolling back to the previous version you can download it from the project page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

Click on "changelog" then you should see all the download buttons. Hope that helps! Look forward to hearing back.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Leslie

Thanks, got it. My site is back up now that I installed previous version. I lost all the products on the global shop page with the new version and it seems there is no paypal chained payments option on the new version so my api permissions from paypal that currently work were wiped out. I only saw paypal express checkout under settings when I was briefly looking around after the update and I don't have permissions for that with paypal. Also, will chained payments and the global cart be working together in the 3.0.0.2 version? Didn't see any reference to that in the changelog? I am going to have to do some major research on the new version before trying again and spend a whole lot of time on my test site first I guess. Should have done that to begin with. Oops.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Leslie,

Sorry for not getting back sooner on this! You probably already noticed; however, PayPal Chained Payments is in 3.0.0.2 yes, same with global cart. We have another update coming out soon too that will include a bunch more fixes and improvements :slight_smile: we are aiming to have that out by early next week. Thanks for all your patience on this! Any further questions just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.