i need some clarification about not having global shopping cart?

let say if a customer click in one product and that particular store that sell this product open up, the customer add that product to the cart and want to exit the store to go shop at other stores, does marketpress will show a message saying to finish paying for the item first before exiting?

second, should i put an exit button so they can go back to the main store? any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Patrick

Hi there @jacques

I hope you had a great weekend!

does marketpress will show a message saying to finish paying for the item first before exiting?

No, MarketPress does not display such a message as the user could simply close their browser window/tab and visit another site in your network in a different window/tab. There is no way for MarketPress to react to that. :slight_smile:

However, if they revisit the first store later on, their shopping cart will still show the products they had put in it the first time, as long as they do not clear their browser cookies.

second, should i put an exit button so they can go back to the main store?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you want to add a link or button on all your subsites that links back to the main site, you could try the Global Header Content or Global Footer Content modules in our Ultimate Branding plugin.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.