I need some help.

I need some help. Let me explain what I am trying to do and hopefully your plug-in will work.

I have a course I am hosting on Wordpress and I need to limit access to only paid members. I plan to sell the course on the WP site, my main website, Amazon and Ebay.

The issue I am having is if someone finds my website and completes the registration then they will have access to the course without paying for it. In fact somehow someone already found it today and it has only been st up for a day or two. So I need to be able to grant access only when they have paid even if it is through my site, Amazon etc.

I have Pro and I saw the add-on for invitation code. That sounds like it may be something I need. But it is not giving me option to activate the add-on.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Steve

Katya Tsihotska

Hello Steve

Hope you had a great day!

First of all, you need to setup paid membership. Go to WordPress Dashboard > Membership 2 > Memberships and press Create New Membership. I think that most suited would be the Standart Membership.

If you want to allow users to register for this membership, the don't forget to turn on the option "Allow users to register for this membership" and surely it's necessary to turn on "This is a paid membership".

When you finished to setup membership, go to WordPress Dashboard > Membership 2 > Protection Rules and protect pages you need to be available only for paid users. You should press button Modify Access (it appears when your mouse pointer is over page title) and choose your paid membership from membership's list.

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Katya