I need some help can someone tell me were I would post

I need some help can someone tell me were I would post a custom PHP request and how in the name of god is no one signing into fluffey.com.
I need some real SEO network SEO anyway I am trying hard to make this work and no one ia responding I think I joined enom again.
I though someone was getting back to me on the URL frame I already programmed it in and it is working ok. Although I need some one that is honest and that's hard to find. Is there a really honest programmer that wants to talk some business with me ring my bell please we will speak.

Regards Vinny

• Tyler Postle

Hey Vincent,

Hope your weekend is going well so far!

We actually have a jobs board created just for such requests :slight_smile: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

That should help you find a talented developer from the community.

how in the name of god is no one signing into fluffey.com

I just checked out your site and went to the registration page and everything seemed fine there. Are you receiving any errors on sign in?

I need some real SEO network SEO

Are you wanting professional SEO services done? That is something you can post on the jobs board as well. If you're looking for a Multisite compatible SEO plugin then you can use Infinite SEO :slight_smile:

Hope this helps Vincent!

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.