I need the ability to manually trigger a digest email

Hi,

I need the ability to manually trigger a digest email because I've missed my deadline for today. Is that possible?

Also, is there a function I can call to subscribe people? I want to subscribe people after they checkout via WooCommerce but don't know of any function I can call to do it.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Ashraf,

Let me call in the plugin developer on this thread.
    If there is an action you can call to add users, he's the person to ask.
    Please keep in mind though that plugin developers have a lot of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Ignacio
    • HummingBird

Hi @Ashraf.

There's no way to trigger the sending right now. You can do it manually by getting into the database and search for next_week_scheduled or next_day_scheduled option_name in options table and set them to 1. This will trigger the sendings next time you reload a page but you cannot select the posts to send, You frist need to set the digest daily or weekly and then set the option to 1.

Fortunately we're working on a feature that will allow users to trigger a sending whenever they want and include the posts created X days ago but it won't be included in the next version that will be released on this week more or less.

There's a function that will allow you to subscribe people. You'll need to call it this way ( an easier to use function is on the way):

if (class_exists('Incsub_Subscribe_By_Email') ) {
    	// Here are the params:
    	//Incsub_Subscribe_By_Email::subscribe_user( $user_email, $note, $type, $autopt = false );

Incsub_Subscribe_By_Email::subscribe_user( 'anemail@mail.com', 'Manual subscription', 'Woocommerce checkout', true );

}

If autopt is set to false, it will send a confirmation email to the user.

Regards.
    Ignacio.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.