i need to be able to get my events to show up on a facebook

i need to be able to get my events to show up on a facebook page I've created a app but its not connecting to the face book page help please

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @jade_d_steward

Thanks for posting this question.

Can I just clarify that you are trying to get events from Events+ to post to your facebook wall, not the other way around?

Are you using Ultimate Facebook? I know that Events+ integrates nicely with Ultimate Facebook to enable this feature is that how you are doing it or are you using the Facebook posting built into Events+?

What version of Wordpress are you using? Do you have any other plugins that use Facebook?

Cheers,
    Mike

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @jade_d_stewart

Thanks for replying.

I'm almost certain that this isn't possible with Events+.

It might be possible with Ultimate Facebook, but even then I think the integration only goes as far as grabbing events from Facebook and displaying them on your website.

I've flagged the developer for his feedback on this just to be sure, it's @Vladislav and he is the developer of both Events+ and Ultimate Facebook so he should know them both inside out :slight_smile:

Please give him time to respond, developers are very busy creatures! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Mike

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Events+ on its own should be able to grab your events from Facebook and import them as Events to your site (using the Facebook Events add-on). With Social RSVPs add-on active, it can also post an update when your users RSVP to an event. However, it will not publish an update on Facebook when you create an event, nor will it create a corresponding Facebook Event. As @Mike said, you can use our Ultimate Facebook plugin for this.

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @jade_d_stewart

We haven't heard back from you in a few days now so I'm marking this as resolved.

If you have any more questions or issues please post here again or start a new topic if it's a different issue.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.