I need to create a new Multisite website using wordpress.

I need to create a new Multisite website using wordpress.

The projects I am going to create requires two Member Level Access (Standard and Premium), the first one is a free subscription, while the second one is a paid subscription.

I need that only after a member buys "Premium Member", he has the possibility to activate a new blog site in a subdomain of the network.
How can I do this?

I have also noticed that when a new user activates a new blog, this new blog is a "clone" of my main website.... but I need that the new blog has a different structure, menu, pages.... is it possible to do this?
Can you help me?

Thanks and sorry about some english mistakes

• PC

Hello there Nicola,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I need that only after a member buys "Premium Member", he has the possibility to activate a new blog site in a subdomain of the network.
    How can I do this?

Here is our Membership manual :

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Membership-Manual3440.pdf

Page 58 Of 76 talks about blog creation and how you can control that according to the user level.

You will control it with the Access level you have created for the premium plan : You can add Blog creation to positive rules and then you can define that a user on that level can create this many blogs on your network.

Make sure that at the same time, you put the blogs rules in negative rules for the free access level so that they are not able to create any blogs on your site.

I have also noticed that when a new user activates a new blog, this new blog is a "clone" of my main website.... but I need that the new blog has a different structure, menu, pages.... is it possible to do this?
    Can you help me?

Are you using New Blog Templates ? or any other site templating plugin for Multisite ?

As if you are using New Blog Templates then you can set a template to be a default template and then any new sites which are created will be the clones of that template.

Kindly check that once for me please :slight_smile:

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

• Nicola

HI, thanks a lot for the helpful answers.

I need more help...

When a subdomain blog is created by users, he have to complete these fields:

1) Site Domain
    2) Site Name
    3) select a Template
    3) Site Tagline

I would like to know if is possible to add others fields to these page, like for example Category (Sport, Dance, Music, etc..)

I ask this cause I need some keyword to identify blogs in the network... so my idea is to create some category for new blogs.

Is possible to do this... or there is some plugin that can help me?

Thanks so much

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.