I need to hide the front-page title. I can hide it with:

Hi,

I need to hide the front-page title.

I can hide it with:

.page-id-901 .title {display: none;}

But I would rather like to use the custom fields inside the page setup:

manage-page-title = 1
toggle_page_title = 1

But these have no effect, can anyone tell me why ?

Regards

Ü

• Panos

Hello Über,

Hope you are having a great weekend :slight_smile:

We would need some more information, like which theme you are using, as your site has some coming soon plugin probably enabled and can't check it out.

It would be very helpful if you could grant us support access if you agree by following steps described here https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Looking forward to your reply!

Kind regards,
    Panos

• Uber

Thanks Panos,

Doing it like this is wrong, I need to try and stick with Upfront, and keep it dynamic. If not, I'm going to run into issues when I start modifying the core themes for my members, or at least find the best way to keep everything upgrade-able.

The way I used child themes in the past is not applicable here, it's all inside the db.

uberman.international is not the main site..

Do you guys have a good reference guide for upfront maybe ?

I am really enjoying working with your stuff, and I realize I just need to work it until I get the flow properly. Been trying to do all of this by myself for soo long :slight_smile:

Über

• Panos

Hello Über,

It's great to know that you enjoy working with our products :slight_smile:

Doing it like this is wrong, I need to try and stick with Upfront, and keep it dynamic. If not, I'm going to run into issues when I start modifying the core themes for my members, or at least find the best way to keep everything upgrade-able.

I asked for support access so I could better understand your requirements and know what theme and plugins you are using :slight_smile: Without this information I am afraid I am not able to know what you are trying to do.

Of what you are saying you are using our Upfront theme. It is quite different from usual themes as it tries to make everything work with drag and drop without having to add/edit any files making it more user friendly!

The way Upfront has been designed and functions, allow it to provide tools to insert almost any type of content at any part of a page (you can place a login link at the top of the page without editing the page's php template file), change layouts for a specific post or for all post of the same post type, insert lists, resize elements and many others. And all this without loosing your changes after updating your theme since they are saved in the db!

You can find a good article/tutorial about Upfront here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/upfront-regions/
    You could also grant us support access so we can have a closer look at this and provide our suggestions.

Been trying to do all of this by myself for soo long

You can use our support forum to ask you questions so you save time! We all try do our best to find solutions to our members requirements :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.