I need to incorperate network merchants payments

Is there a way to allow Networks Merchants gateway payments?

Plus with the shipping - is it possible to offer per item per country shipping rates?
for example US would be 7.50 first item, 3.50 second item, 3rd item or more items 0.00 extra, so 11.00 max shipping rate

Other countries similar

thank you
John

• PC

Hello John,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

If you want a different gateway from what is already included, you will need to custom code it at the moment. You can use any gateway file from this location marketpress\marketpress-includes\plugins-gateway as a platform to create your own gateway.

I have also moved this to the "Features and Feedback" section so that others looking for this gateway can also vote on this feature.

Plus with the shipping - is it possible to offer per item per country shipping rates?
    for example US would be 7.50 first item, 3.50 second item, 3rd item or more items 0.00 extra, so 11.00 max shipping rate

Why don't you use Calculated shipping options from the shipping settings. That will allow you to calculate the shipping as per the weight.

Table Rate and Weight Rate shipping is also available but that only has 3 groups, your country, EU and International shipping. If you need per country shipping, that will need to be custom coded separately.

If you want someone to assist you with the custom code you can also post a job requirement here :

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions and I will be around.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.