I need to know if there is a way to setup pro-sites to work

I need to know if there is a way to setup pro-sites to work the following way:

1. I want to remove the FREE website option and only allow paid members to signup and register an account.

2. In the signup process (The first signup), I want them to be able to chose their theme from a list of themes.

3. Can I have 3 different levels and assign page quotas to each level?

• PC

Hey there,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

1. I want to remove the FREE website option and only allow paid members to signup and register an account.

Pro sites currently does not allow payment before signup. So a user account has to be created before the payment is made. So Pay to Blog is the only option available atm where a user has to make a payment before the site is activated. So basically the site is created but not activated until the payment is made.

2. In the signup process (The first signup), I want them to be able to chose their theme from a list of themes.

Not possible as it is however you can use New Blog Templates ( https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/ ) and allow them to choose a site template when they signup. If you are not using New Blog Templates, they will get the default theme on the site.

However you can power it with Easy Blogging : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/easy-blogging/ where you can create a wizard for them to follow after they create and activate their site and login to it. Where you can ask them to do some steps and get a the site up and running. Choosing a theme can be one of those steps.

3. Can I have 3 different levels and assign page quotas to each level?

Unfortunately no. Quotas only work till a minimum level. However I see your point on how valuable it could be if we can create different quotas for different levels so I have moved this to "Features and Feedback" and sent a note to our lead developer for his thoughts.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.