I need to make the home page header background white

Can you please show me how to make a white header on homepage for the fixer theme thanks.

• Milan

Hello @Renier,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

First of let me tell you, that section you are talking about is basically menu and slider container. But as I can see in attached screenshot you only want to make menu container background white. So to do so first of all we need to decoupled slider and menu from each other this way.
    #1) Create another global region on top of menu and slider region( So that later on you can select this region for all other pages too. )
    #2) Shift all the menu and logo element one by one to that newly created region
    #3) By Default newly created region will have white background, but you can always change it later by going to region specific settings.

Right now I've done all the above process for you for your homepage. Now just for rest of the pages, create new region and import its data from global region which I've created for you. Please refer attached screenshots to know better about what I am talking. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you. :slight_smile:

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.