I need to remove a hyperlink from the calendar view, hide bread crumbs, and add a back button or lin

HI,

On my site I have several calendars all which are displayed in month view. At the top of each calendar the month and year is displayed. This is a link. If a user clicks the link, they are taken to the archive page for this calendar. I wish to remove the link but still display the month and year. In CSS I was able to hide this altogether with:

.eab-cuw-calendar_date {
    display: none !important;
}

but then the user does not know which month they are looking at. In addition, on an actual event, I need to remove the bread crumbs. I tried adding the following to my css:

.event-bread-crumbs {
    display: none !important;
}

but this does not hide it. I can use the element inspector and add this and it gets removed as it should. I cant figure out why it is not being applied directly from css. In place of the bread crumbs, I would like to simply add a back button or link so the user has the ability to easily go back to the month view. Some time ago I was able to replace the rsvp buttons on any event with custom text if the user was not logged in. I tried to add my back link to this same filter but cannot seem to make it work. The original code was:

function custom_ea_rsvps( $content, $event ){
	if( ! is_user_logged_in()){
		return '<H4>Team members should login to RSVP, otherwise <a href="/team/becomeagutzy/" />Check Our Membership Options!.</H4>';
	}
	return $content;
}
add_filter('eab-rsvps-rsvp_form', 'custom_ea_rsvps',10, 2 );

I tried to add the following to the return but was unsuccessful:

<script>
 document.write('<a href="' + document.referrer + '">Go Back</a>');
</script>

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will add site access so you can log in and take a look if needed. The URL for my site is gutzytri.com/team and from there, you can click the calendar tab to see the calendars I am working with.