I need to update my appointments+ plugin, but there is some modifications that will be lost

Hi!

I think I need to update my appointments + plugin because I have a some bugs that started to show up.

Some conformation email are not sent and sometime I don't receive notification emails about new appointments.

Now, We modified my plugin a little while ago, here is the thread for reference.
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/help-to-setup-appointments-hours#post-703815

What would be the best way to do this?

Many thanks

Francois

• Jose

Hi @François Grenier,

Did this email issues start sudently? were there any changes on your site?
    Is there any other issue besides the email related stuff?

I'm asking this because I don't remember any issue report related to this, and I don't think there woould be fixes for this in the last release.

In any case, if you are willing to update, we will needd to replicate the changes.
    I touched the plugin core for your customization because there was no way to achieve the same from a hook perspective.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Jose

• François Grenier

Hi Jose,

I had 2 bugs so far.

The first one, the one that decided me to ask for support was a mistake from my part, the notification email is in my spam inbox.

3 weeks ago I had an old client booking an appointment online. I received the notification email, confirmed the email and she didn't receive it. So not knowing her appointment was scheduled she didn't came to the appointment. We took another one for the week after but, you know, that week was not as profitable.

We made another test and she didn't receive the email. I wonder if that problem was from my side or maybe she got a super spam filter on her server.

2 month ago I reserved an appointment for a client for a schedule what was booked in my google agenda. The plugin reacted by sending 3 confirmation email to the client.

WHen it is up and running, what's the chances that the plugin goes wrong and dosen't send an email (confirmation or notificaiton email)

Many thanks

Francois

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.