I need two separate register forms

I notice there is only one register page and all my different subscription levels appear on it.

I want certain people to only see and be able to register for one membership
eg 12-week jumpstart challenge

Or to see details about and only be able to register for my other membership level
eg Healthy Lifestyle Clinic which has 3 different levels

Silver
Gold
Platinum

How do I arrange it so after reading the sales page of either one membership level (12-week) or the other (healthy lifestyle) they are taken to the registration page and only see details for that service.

Right now all four levels are on one page and I don't want it to look that way.

Thank you for your help

• Michael Bissett

Hi @Nkem, welcome to the WPMU DEV Community, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

You could create a pair of custom subscription pages, the page for your 12-week Jumpstart Challenge set up using these shortcodes:

[subscriptiontitle subscription="1"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="1"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="1"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="1"]

And the registration page for Healthy Lifestyle Clinic levels could be set up like this:

[subscriptiontitle subscription="2"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"]

[subscriptiontitle subscription="3"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="3"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="3"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="3"]

[subscriptiontitle subscription="4"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="4"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="4"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="4"]

(assuming that the subscription ID for the "12-week Jumpstart Challenge" was 1, and the Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels have 2, 3 & 4 as their subscription IDs)

How does that sound? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Ash

Hello @Nkem

I hope you are well today.

You don't need to create the shortcodes, that are already created and you just need to use them :slight_smile:

Go to Pages > Add New and create two pages with shortcodes as per Mike mentioned. Make sure you give the correct subscription ID like in subscription="4" instead of 4.

So, first I need two new pages, and I ignore the default register page, and then I set the shortcodes up and place them on the page?

Exactly, you will ignore the default register page. You have to manually link to two register page.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.