I need urgent help setting up this plugin correct as reservation booking service

ok, I have two club rooms on different floors. room 1 adn room 2 and each of them have 4 reservation tables/areas which can be booked. they have different working hours one is 15h-04h adn other is 22h-04h. Ok I have managed to make the rooms into service providers and other way around, but once I book one area/table of room1 same time looks blocked in red for other areas of the room 1 as well, please explain me how to do this, I am really behind and should finish this.

• PC

Hello @boris_i

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Appointments plus plugin is designed mainly to handle appointments and not Bookings and reservations.

Once you will book a table in one room that is like booking the service of a service provider at a time slot. So when you do that, the service provider will not be available to provide other service in that duration hence the slots will show up as busy.

A plugin Bookings+ is in the works which will be targeting reservations and bookings however we do not have any ETA on the release.

So, if you want to use Appointments+ then you will need to Create each table/room as a service provider

So its like Room1-Table1 as a service provider and Reserve now as a service.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.