I need your help.

I need your help. I am setting up a new Server and Wordpress Multisite. I have Set PHP tp 7.1.5 While setting up Hummingbird I keep getting this.

gzip is not working properly:

- Your server may not have the "deflate" module enabled (mod_deflate for Apache, ngx_http_gzip_module for NGINX)
- Another plugin may be interfering with the configuration
If re-checking and restarting does not resolve, please check with your host or open a support ticket with us.
Gzip compresses your HTML, JavaScript, and Style Sheets before sending them over to the browser. This drastically reduces transfer time since the files are much smaller.
HTML Enabled
JavaScript Disabled
CSS Disabled

Can you help me with JavaScript and CSS ?

Thanks,
Ed

• Nahid Ferdous Mohit

Hi Ed Rowland !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry that you are facing problems with our plugin. This seems to me to be a server side issue.

Have you tried enabling the 'deflate' module for your server? You can do it from cPanel by following this handy manual from cPanel here. Or you can ask your host to enable it for you. If it is already enabled, have you tried deactivating other plugins to test if there is any plugin conflict?

I hope enabling the 'deflate' module will solve your issue. I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks.

Best,
    Nahid.