Issues with multi plugins on multiple websites

Hello,

I noticed on multiple websites (that is why i don't chose a site in the support form) having issues with some plugins.

Specifically:

HUMMINGBIRD
-------------------------
1) Browser caching - Expiration. Even after change the values to recommended the days remain sometimes the same without any warnings, and sometimes got a warning thart mod_expire plugin is not enable on server even if it is enabled.

2) Sometimes while the GZip giving the message "Looks like gzip has been successfully setup, nice!" On google pagespeed tjhe website showing as uncompressed and in the hummingbird dashboard on wordpress the button "Compress my Website" appears again instead ot the result of compression.

3) The uptime monitor has the ability to automatically send email when there is an outage and resend another one when the site is up again?

SNAPSHOT
-------------------
1) Where i can change the filename of generated backup? I want to use something like mysite_fullbackup_04-04-2016 and not the automatically geberated "snapshot-1458570168-160321-143251- ... .zip

2) In some websites i got the message "installation failed" Have i download the plugin and install it manually? If yes where i can find the plugin itself?

DEFENDER
-----------------
1) In some websites, i cannot enable the blacklist at all.

2) When i change the admin email on general settings, the email is not change on the auto-scan option (Automatic scans have been enabled. Expect your first report on...to THIS EMAIL IS NOT CHANGED )

I am putting all together in order not to confuse you. I hope this is not a problem for you.
Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Kyriakos

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Kyriakos,

Would you mind allowing support access to sites that are having those issues so I could take a closer look?
    When you grant support access please leave message for support staff what plugin I should check on this particular website.
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

1) Where i can change the filename of generated backup? I want to use something like mysite_fullbackup_04-04-2016 and not the automatically geberated "snapshot-1458570168-160321-143251- ... .zip

When you create snapshot you can change its name from Snapshot to name you want - of course snapshot will add letters and numbers at the end of the file, but this is because of the security reasons.

2) In some websites i got the message "installation failed" Have i download the plugin and install it manually? If yes where i can find the plugin itself?

You can download every plugin on plugin page https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/snapshot/ under link "Download". For Snapshot it will be https://premium.wpmudev.org/download/834012950_snapshot-2.5.0.1.zip

2) When i change the admin email on general settings, the email is not change on the auto-scan option (Automatic scans have been enabled. Expect your first report on...to THIS EMAIL IS NOT CHANGED )

That is correct - emails are send to user not to general mail in WordPress - you can change user in Defender Settings - or change that user email.

It is best if you create separate threads for each plugin you are facing issues because then support staff can flag developer for plugin that is related to the thread.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.