I noticed on multiple websites (that is why i don't chose a site in the support form) having issues with some plugins.
1) Browser caching - Expiration. Even after change the values to recommended the days remain sometimes the same without any warnings, and sometimes got a warning thart mod_expire plugin is not enable on server even if it is enabled.
2) Sometimes while the GZip giving the message "Looks like gzip has been successfully setup, nice!" On google pagespeed tjhe website showing as uncompressed and in the hummingbird dashboard on wordpress the button "Compress my Website" appears again instead ot the result of compression.
3) The uptime monitor has the ability to automatically send email when there is an outage and resend another one when the site is up again?
1) Where i can change the filename of generated backup? I want to use something like mysite_fullbackup_04-04-2016 and not the automatically geberated "snapshot-1458570168-160321-143251- ... .zip
2) In some websites i got the message "installation failed" Have i download the plugin and install it manually? If yes where i can find the plugin itself?
1) In some websites, i cannot enable the blacklist at all.
2) When i change the admin email on general settings, the email is not change on the auto-scan option (Automatic scans have been enabled. Expect your first report on...to THIS EMAIL IS NOT CHANGED )
I am putting all together in order not to confuse you. I hope this is not a problem for you.
Please let me know.