i paid for a membership but the plugin but...

i want to download wpsmush pro so i logged in and downloaded it. but it's telling me that i can't use the pro features. i am really confused because i paid for the membership because it said that i could get access to all pro plugins. how do i activate the pro features?

• Milan

Hello @vrobidev

Welcome to WPMU DEV

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

First of all I can see that you have already installed WP Smush Pro plugin on your site, Are you still not able to use pro features ? If yes then can you be kind enough and grant me support staff access so that I can take a look at issue ? You can grant me support staff access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Starff > Grant Access

Don't worry. We will make sure you get our product up and running. :slight_smile:

Thanks & Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello vrobidev,

I hope you're well today!

The WP Smush Pro usage page states that an API access is required for plugin to work. There's also a direct link to API access terms. I agree however that it could be made more clear, hopefully our docs writers will update the instruction in future.

The WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is necessary to provide Smush Pro with API access and this is so we could monitor and control resource usage of our servers in order to provide you with a best quality service :slight_smile:

That said, I've checked your site as requested and I can confirm that you're good to go. WP Smush Pro is up and running as expected.

Thanks for choosing our plugin!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.