I paid for the bronze membership hoping to have a wonderful

I paid for the bronze membership hoping to have a wonderful experience with your e-newsletter plugin. So far it has been bad. I am seeing multiple newsletters being saved that I did not even create. Example: I hit cancel when editing a newsletter and the newsletter appears to duplicated and saved twice in the newsletter list. When I edit any of the newsletters it does not even appear in the preview editor to the right when I am editing the content. I am using the latest version of Firefox. Thank you for helping. Gary

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Gary

I hope you are well today. I apologize about your overall poor experience with e-newsletter so far. That's turn that around :slight_smile:

It sounds like somewhere there is a conflict happening, can you deactivate all other plugins, switch your theme to 2012 and then see if it does the same thing.

Can you check your error log please to see if anything is there, which settings are you using for e-newsletter?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Gary

Hi Jack. Thank you for the quick response. Deactivating plugins and themes is not an option for us now as our site is live. If I decide to go further with this I will have to wait for a scheduled maintenance time when the site is completely shut down and right now that is not in the scope of things. I'm sorry that this did not work out. Do you offer refunds for the Bronze membership if not satisfied? Thanks. Gary

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.