I post to several sites and would like to have all of these

I post to several sites and would like to have all of these post to my main site at the same time so that I don't have to enter the posts twice. Is there a way of doing this?
Thanks much!

• AlexaMktg
    • New Recruit

I've just started using a program called CMS Commander *Affiliate link Moderated*. It allows me to add and update posts for several sites at the same time. It also allows you to add an article spinner and use synonyms in the same post from one site to another. Although I am against automatic spinning to spam the web, when combined with additional content on your own sites, I think it is useful. CMS Commander also has some other useful features for people who manage multiple sites, such as the ability update all plugins across all sites in one click, add new plugins to all your sites at once, manage comments across sites, and much more. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, so my experience is limited, but so far, I'm very happy to have found this tool!

*Moderation notes* : Forum policy does not allow sharing Affiliate links. We really appreciate your help on the forums but we do not allow affiliate links to be shared :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.