I posted this issue yesterday. I was asked for access

I posted this issue yesterday. I was asked for access to the site - which I enabled.

I have not heard anything else in about 24 hours. Here is my problem summary - we need to get this fixed!

Ok, I had installed Protect Content and Membership. I deactivated Membership. Still not working. Here are the details:

I have a site that has content that should be for members only. Only members of the actual group will be invited to join, and will be given a code to use at registration.

I marked several pages as protected, and that seems to be working. Registering is another story
In Chrome, where I am not registered, clicking on Register gets me a message
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.
Same thing for Account and Membership.
I am currently logged in on Firefox as the Admin. Account shows me my info. Memberships says
We have the following subscriptions available for our site. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below.
Clicking on Signup brings one to the Memberships page, which says
Please check the details of the membership below and click on the relevant button to complete the signup.
Clicking on Signup there brings one to the Register page (register-4), which then says Member - free and clicking on Signup takes me nowhere - stuck on that page

I need this to be simple - we send the members an email with the link to the registration page where they have to include the code we sent them to register. When they return, there should be an easy option to sign in. Strangers should not have access to register, and even if they do they cannot complete it without the code. What do I need to get there?

HELP!

• Ivan

Hey Randy,

Thanks for summarizing your problems.

Our schedule is going from the oldest threads to the newest, and I checked your other one - it is newer the end of the queue, so someone should take a look pretty.

I understand that you want your problems fixed ASAP, but there is days where there is unexpected large amount of new questions, and sometimes delay occur.

Posting new thread wont help solve your problem faster - we will get you covored in the other thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Ivan