I purchased a plan thru AppSumo for $79. It sounded like

I purchased a plan thru AppSumo for $79. It sounded like a good idea with the limited info they provided. However, for the last 10 days, I only get frustrated when I log in, as I cannot seem to figure out what to do with anything. I cannot seem to load a theme, I cannot find tutorials to help me use WordPress, and when I go to my account I am even further confused because it says I have $47 and change to use towards an upgrade? How can that be?

• kaylong13
    • New Recruit

The following is the description I cut & pasted from AppSumo.com:

I’m going to make this a no-brainer for you. There are 3 simple reasons why WPMU gives you everything you could possibly need for the perfect WordPress site:

1. You get 140+ amazing plugins to add to your WordPress site including SEO, eCommerce, live chat, Google Maps embeds, and tons more.

2. You get 160+ stunning themes that are customizable and guaranteed to work with your site.

3. Last and definitely but not least, you get unlimited world-class support to help you with any WordPress issues you may ever have.

Regularly, a full year membership of WPMU DEV costs $588. Or if you’d just like to try them for a month, it’s $99.

Until tonight at midnight CST, we’re giving you a whole year of full membership to WPMU DEV for only $79 (that’s over 85% off!)

That’s $20 less than the $99 you’d pay to try out just a month of service.

Don’t miss out on one of the best AppSumo deals of this year!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.