I purchased and installed the Membership plugin but

Hi

I purchased and installed the Membership plugin but to be honest, it conflicts so heavily with my website theme that I really don't have the time to dedicate to trying to resolve everything. A few notable issues are:

1) Renders the "add to menu" function of WP useless. I have to deactivate the plugin just to add a page to my menu.
2) Pages created for registration and account add themselves to the featured image slide on the home page
3) The theme control panel does not allow settings to be saved. I have to deactivate the membership plugin to make changes.

I've deleted the plugin from my website and would like a refund of my subscription please.

Best wishes

Paul Davis

• Alexander

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. I'm sorry but we cannot gaurantee our plugins to be 100% compatible with third party plugins and themes.

Did you try any other themes? It's likely that the theme you're using doesn't meet Wordpress computability standards.

It's not our policy to issue a refund unless the flaw is indeed with our plugins, and we're unable to provide a solution. Although this isn't something we could discuss here. If you'd like to get in touch with our billing department, you can do via the contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Anyways, we can definitely help look into the problem for you! It sounds like there's a problem with the page fully loading in your dashboard. Just before you go to add a new menu, Can you check the javascript console for errors? In Chrome go to "View -> Developer -> Javascript Console" and in Firefox you can go to "Tools -> Web Developer -> Console"

Also, try enabling debug mode This can be done by opening your wp-config.php file and changing

define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    to
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

If we get any error messages with these two methods, we'll be closer to identifying the conflict and hopefully fixing the problem.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.