i purchased the wp

hello, i purchased the wp pro version; however, whenever i try to bulk smush my photos it tells me to try the pro version? how can i get teh benefits of the proversion. Also, i want to supersmush all of my images. please help.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kim,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I assume that by "wp pro" you mean our "WP Smush Pro" plugin.

The Pro version relies on our servers as all the optimization is performed there. The plugin grabs images, sends them to our cloud application which performs all the "smushing" and sends them back.

This however means that the plugin requires access to our API which is available to members only. To provide it with API access you will also want to keep install and activate the "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin.

That being said, I can see that you got two websites registered with your account here and while both of them do have WPMU DEV Dashboard installed none of them seem to have Smush Pro installed. I suppose then that you installed previously the free version of it from wp.org site, is that correct?

If that's correct please go to the "Plugins -> All plugins" page in your site's dashboard, deactivate WP Smush and delete it. Once this is done go to the "WPMU DEV -> Plugins" page in your dashboard and install WP Smush Pro from there. This should solve the issue.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.