I purchased this service recently as it appeared in all

I purchased this service recently as it appeared in all the marketing that i could easily add themes and plugins directly from by WP admin area.

I'm not a techie and so that's what i need.

Can you please advise why i cant find a child theme to add it via my wp admin area?

I first installed Gridmarket and the uninstalled and added Product?

This service is only valuable to me if i can quickly and easily add themes/plugins and move on to adding my product and then forgetting about it.

Hopefully you can help me.

Many thanks,

Geoff
Tigerjohttps://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#

• Tyler Postle

Hey Tiger,

Hope you're doing well today and welcome to the WPMU DEV community!

It looks like you already have our WPMU DEV dashboard installed which makes adding plugins/themes super easy :slight_smile: you can do it with 1 click from your WPMU DEV > Plugins menu.

Are you trying to add child theme for product?

You can do this by using FTP/cPanel and simply moving the product-child folder from /themes/product/themes/product-child and moving it to /themes - the same folder the parent Product theme is in. Then the child will show up in your themes listing and you can activate :slight_smile:

The child theme folders already contain all necessary files for it to work as expected.

Do you need any further assistance with this? Just let me know, we're always here to help no matter what the question is!

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.