I purchased your Directory plugin and it does not work

I purchased your Directory plugin and it does not work within my Rockettheme Metropolis theme.

Is is safe to assume that your other plugins will not work also? For instance, I am interested in the Wiki.

Thanks

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Addison,

Thank you for your question and sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

I purchased your Directory plugin and it does not work within my Rockettheme Metropolis theme.

Could you please explain a bit more in detail what is not working so that i can help you to make it work?

Is it working with other theme like WordPress default Twenty Twelve theme?

Is is safe to assume that your other plugins will not work also? For instance, I am interested in the Wiki.

We have tested our plugins with default WordPress themes and some standard themes and it works fine. We can't test our plugins with each and every themes in the market as there are huge number of themes.

Our plugins works fine with the themes that are developed following WordPress standards and doesn't contain any conflicting code in it. You can try using Wiki plugin and if you face any problem using it then we will definitely help you to resolve it.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.