I ran supersmush on my site all my featured images are broken

I ran supersmush on my site foto***.ca and now all my featured images are broken. Already ran "Regenerate Thumbnails" plugin, but it didn't solve the issue.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Kyle,

Hope you're doing well.

I had a look at your site and your post featured images seems to be loading properly on homepage, blog page and in single posts, so all of those seem to be in order.

I do see some grey sections on your homepage and as I understand those had images before as well, is that correct?

What I see is that your images, like for example in "Toyota on the Trail" listing is pointing to a .PNG image, and you have enabled PNG to JPG conversion in the Smush settings.
    So your PNG images are now JPG and since your theme is hardcoding those URLs it doesn't get the new image format.

I went to the "Toyota on the Trail" listing in backend and updated the company logo URL to use JPG instead of the PNG and that is loading properly now.
    I was unable to figure what exactly happen with the featured image there but I'm guessing it's something related to this conversion as well.
    Can you tell me which image was used as featured image for "Toyota on the Trail" listing so I could check what happened?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Kyle,

I was doing some other tests and tried re-uploading that image and smushing it and after that everything is still ok with the image, but I can see that the old one has issues with thumbnails.

I had a chat with the plugin developer about this and he would like to check your database to see what happened.
    Could you send us database or cPanel login details by using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Database credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.