I really am baffled... Each time I want to use WPMU DEV

Hi guys,

I really am baffled... Each time I want to use WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin it is the same problem: none of your recommendations does make it work properly. ALWAYS do I have to write and ask you to help in getting the instant installing of plugins or themes.

Only God Knows why you have it so. However, it is still possible that i am unlucky with this or I always make the same mistake. I don't know, but will you, please, help in getting the plugin working properly?

Please advise.

Best Regards!
David R

• Michael Bissett

Hey @David Regis, I'd be more than glad to help you get this working! :slight_smile:

Could you please send in the following, so that I can have a closer look at things here?

- In the subject field add "Attn: Michael Bissett”
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details (in case even deeper digging is required)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @David Regis, sure do appreciate your patience here! :slight_smile:

Oddly enough, I didn't have any issues with downloading either our plugins or our themes via the 1-click installer.

(you'll see that the "Easy Blogging" plugin & the "Framemarket" theme are now installed on your site, you can remove those if you wish)

I'm curious as to whether this issue may be browser related, what browser are you using, and have you tried disabling the add-ons inside of it (just in case they're interfering)?

Or perhaps you could try a different browser?

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.