I Really Need Help With My Plugins and My Theme

Plugins That I Need Working Correctly And Also To Working That I've Already Installed To Create A Powerful Video Membership Site. My theme doesn't seem to be working correctly either. I don't know much at all about WP.
1. Membership
2. Buddy Press
3. Snapshot
4. WIMTV
5. Newsletter
6. Fundraising
7. Affiliate
8. MailChimp
9. Google Analytics
Layout Theme used is Cactus/TrueMag by Envato
Home Page Will Include
? Scroll bar at the top
? Featured Shows Center Page
? Recent Posted Videos Center Page
? Company Blog Center page below featured shows/ channels
? Ads in the right column
Paid Member Sign Up Includes (They will be able to offer their content as subscription or PPV)
• Paid members pick a membership level then register
• A show page automatically created upon registration where they can check of categories associated with their work.
o They will have to Roku distribution if they are going to be a PPV or Subscription show Roku & (Smart TV only available to Pro & Platinum) They must check off this box for their video to be added to Roku & Smart TV (These videos will go into the WIMBox so that they can be downloaded to be added to the Roku by our content manager)
o About
o Website
o Contact form
• Show page Logo or page art can be uploaded to customize their page
• Show Video Player with playlist (When videos are uploaded they should automatically be added to the video player and the playlist most recent first)
• Blog with comment & embed capabilities
• Paid members will be able to offer these Access Options to their customers using the Pay Per View plugin
o Free
o PPV
o Subscription
• Live streaming to show page from mobile device, web cam & video camera with chat capabilities
• Google Analytics space
• Social Sharing capabilities
• List builder (Lead capture) (For Mailchimp)
• Opportunity to fundraise from their page using the Crowdsource plugin
• Automatically enrolled in our database for newsletter distribution
• Automatically enroll them in our affiliate program
Free Member Sign Up
• Show page
o About
o Contact form
o Blog with embed capabilities & comments
o Social Sharing capabilities
o Automatically enroll them in our database for the news letter
o Automatically enroll them in our affiliate program

Can someone help me with these things or point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Audrey

• Michelle Shull

Hey there Audrey! I'm happy to help here.

Plugins That I Need Working Correctly And Also To Working That I've Already Installed To Create A Powerful Video Membership Site. My theme doesn't seem to be working correctly either. I don't know much at all about WP.

Thanks for enabling support access, that will really help. I took a quick look at your site, and I'm not sure what issues you're seeing with your theme. Would you mind elaborating a bit on these issues?

1. Membership
    2. Buddy Press
    3. Snapshot
    4. WIMTV
    5. Newsletter
    6. Fundraising
    7. Affiliate
    8. MailChimp
    9. Google Analytics

All of these except WIMTV I can help you with, they're all our plugins. Have you had any issues installing them so far? Are you having setup issues with any of them?

Layout Theme used is Cactus/TrueMag by Envato
    Home Page Will Include
    ? Scroll bar at the top
    ? Featured Shows Center Page
    ? Recent Posted Videos Center Page
    ? Company Blog Center page below featured shows/ channels
    ? Ads in the right column

You're looking for something we call a slider for the top scroll bar here, I think. There are a few different slider plugins available, both free and premium.

For your pages, are you wanting those as links in a menu, or are you thinking of content embedded on the front page itself?

Ads in the sidebar will be pretty simple. Depending on which ad service you work with (ie AdSense), you'll be given a javascript code for your site you can put in a text widget on your side bar.

Paid Member Sign Up Includes (They will be able to offer their content as subscription or PPV)
    • Paid members pick a membership level then register

That's how our membership plugin works. You'll have a two-part registration page, the first lets users pick the membership they want to join, the next is a registration form.

• A show page automatically created upon registration where they can check of categories associated with their work.

This will probably take some custom code. With a plugin like BuddyPress, you can create pretty robust user profile pages, but this is a pretty unique case.

• Show Video Player with playlist (When videos are uploaded they should automatically be added to the video player and the playlist most recent first)

This isn't something we've got a plugin to handle, so you'd want to look at some other spots for this. I know of a few premium video players, but I'm not finding a lot of free options that give you this much control. Have a look at these, however, and see if there's one that might work:

http://codecanyon.net/item/royal-video-player-wordpress-plugin/8491204?WT.oss_phrase=&WT.oss_rank=5&WT.z_author=FWDesign&WT.ac=search_list
    http://codecanyon.net/item/chameleon-html5-video-player-for-wordpress/3670384?WT.oss_phrase=&WT.oss_rank=25&WT.z_author=CodingJack&WT.ac=search_list

o They will have to Roku distribution if they are going to be a PPV or Subscription show Roku & (Smart TV only available to Pro & Platinum) They must check off this box for their video to be added to Roku & Smart TV (These videos will go into the WIMBox so that they can be downloaded to be added to the Roku by our content manager)

I think this will also take a little custom code. I can't find a plugin that can streamline this particular process for you.

o About
    o Website
    o Contact form

This might be easiest with BuddyPress, which I mentioned above, and a great forms plugin, like Gravity Forms or Ninja Forms for individual contact forms. We've also got a brand new private messaging plugin that may help here, as well.

• Show page Logo or page art can be uploaded to customize their page

This will also take a little custom code. Currently, BuddyPress profiles pull their styles from your site theme, so to give members the ability to style their own pages will take some tweaking, and adding some custom tools.

Show Video Player with playlist (When videos are uploaded they should automatically be added to the video player and the playlist most recent first)

This should be covered by one of the video players I linked above.

Blog with comment & embed capabilities

I think we may need to take a look at multisite for you, rather than a single site, and maybe at ProSites rather than Membership. ProSites will let you sell access to individual sites within a WordPress network. I'm throwing a lot of stuff at you here - I'll pass on the longform description of multisite unless you'd like to hear more here.

• Paid members will be able to offer these Access Options to their customers using the Pay Per View plugin
    o Free
    o PPV
    o Subscription

Our Pay-per-view plugin can handle all but the subscription aspect of this. That may take some custom code. I did a quick search, and I'm not finding a tool that would make this easy thus far.

• Live streaming to show page from mobile device, web cam & video camera with chat capabilities

We actually just did a blog post about this not long ago: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/best-wordpress-video-chat-plugins/

• Google Analytics space

If you're on a single site, you can easily track each subscriber's stats with Google Analytics, but displaying them to that user will take some custom code. Our Google Analytics plugin can help with Multisite, but it still may take a few tweaks to get everything just where you want it.

• Social Sharing capabilities

This is one area where you have no shortage of options. Everyone and their Aunt Rose has written a social sharing plugin, so you can have your choice of whistles, bells, addons, and gadgets here. There are as many free plugins as premium, as well.

• List builder (Lead capture) (For Mailchimp)

There are lots of options here, as well. We've got a MailChimp integration tool, and several lead capturing tools, as well. (Subscribe by Email and eNewsletter are two.)

• Opportunity to fundraise from their page using the Crowdsource plugin

This can be done on single or multisite. On a single site, you'll need to create the Fundraisers, as an admin, but you can place them on your subscriber's pages with a shortcode. It may take a little custom code to target exactly where each fundraiser should appear, however.

• Automatically enrolled in our database for newsletter distribution
    • Automatically enroll them in our affiliate program

New users will be added to the database, but most tools will provide an opt-in tool, rather than an autosubscribe option.

For Affiliates, with our plugin, it would take custom code to auto enroll users. If you're using a different affiliates tool, would you mind sharing which one?

Free Member Sign Up
    • Show page
    o About
    o Contact form
    o Blog with embed capabilities & comments
    o Social Sharing capabilities
    o Automatically enroll them in our database for the news letter
    o Automatically enroll them in our affiliate program

I think we covered most of these above. Thanks for your questions, Audrey!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.