I really screwed up. Can you tell me where in the database Ultimate Branding sits?

Hi guys.
The newby REALLY screwed up. I searched for how to include the username inside one of my widgets and came across a post that showed the content :
<?php
global $current_user;
if ( isset($current_user) ) {
echo $current_user->user_login;
}
?>

I placed this content in the input field for "Admin Message" within ultimate branding.
Obviously NOT GOOD.
So now, I do not get an administrative screen at all!
and I can not get back to the Admin Message screen of Ultimate Branding - or any other screen for that matter.
I have spent the last hour searching for Ultimate Branding within my database so that I can remove the killer entry.
I can not find it, nor a file where this might be saved.

Please help.

Thanks.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Derek!

First off, login to your site via FTP and navigate to wp-content/plugins/ then delete the ultimate branding folder. That should get your site back.

Now, we'll need to find the problem code and remove it, like you suspect, in the database. Ultimate Branding doesn't have it's own tables, it appends information to existing tables, so it's a bit trickier to remove.

I'm going to call in our second level support team to have a look and see if they can walk you through clearing out the errant bits from that table.

And no worries, we've all got spectacular newbie mistake stories. : ) We were all newbies once.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.