I really want to use Support System, but I have a few questions before I make the final decision.
1. Is there a way to limit support users from accessing the WordPress admin when they are signed in? I'm afraid users may be a little confused seeing there are 2 places to submit and view a ticket.
2. Is there a way to add a notification like "Your ticket has been submitted" on the front end? After someone creates a ticket, it doesn't say something like "your ticket has been submitted" on the screen. That would be nice.
3. How do I remove the "Priority Level" drop down? It's not necessary for me.
4. How do I customize the email notifications for the tickets?
5. Is there anyway to change the "from" email address when people a "New Support Ticket" notification? I want it to be a no-reply email to make it super clear people should reply to their email.