I recently migrated

I recently migrated this site to another hosting company and when I restore the site, I got the following error and my hero image flashes up but then disappears and the header space is ENORMOUS.

Here's the error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/shawnh26/public_html/faithcoloringbook.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/models/class_upfront_layout.php on line 224

Help! I already have a second ticket open about migrating a different site as well and it's been crickets.

Thanks.

• Rupok

Hi opie2k1,

The error you provided is just a notice and it should not hamper your site functionality. To remove that, you will have to disable debug mode. Please open your "wp-config.php" file and fine this line:
    define('WP_DEBUG', true );
    Now replace that line with the following:
    define('WP_DEBUG', false );
    I believe, this will remove that error.

Now regarding your large header area and hero image flashing and then disappearing issue, I logged in your site and resized the parallax image position from "Full Screen" to "100% Wide" and now the header background image is showing and the menu is visible on screen. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please check and confirm?

This is really weird because I migrated a site but I didn't face this type of issue. However, your hero image is showing fine now and I believe, you won't face this problem again.

If you ever face this again, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.