I recently purchased an upgrade for Appointments + to get

I recently purchased an upgrade for Appointments + to get more features, but I'm having trouble finding some of these new features.

Currently, if I set a service to be 120 minutes, it effects the working hours available on the calendar, regardless if someone has added an appointment. I was hoping that all hours would show as available until someone confirmed an appointment. As it is now, the available hours are being impacted by the service time estimated for a service (120 minutes), making it impossible for someone to select an appointment hour, even if no appointment is booked.

EXAMPLE of CURRENT Status
If I set a service to 120 minute duration.

The calendar shows my available hours for appointments to be:
8:00am | 10:00am | 12:00pm

I would like to show all the hours:
8:00am | 9:00am | 10:00pm | 11:00am | 12:00pm | 1:00pm | 2:00pm | 3:00am | 4:00pm

Then, if a person opts for a service at 8am on that day, I would remove 8am through 9:30am as options to select on my available hours.

Right now, it's taking away available hours as if appointments are booked, because we've set the service duration to 120.

Are you able to help me figure out how to get this to work as we're intending to?

Thank you!
Birdie

• Sajid

Hi @Barb

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

For this type of setup you have to set your time base to 60 minutes and working hours should be from 8am to 4pm, without breaks. If there is any break, padding or any excepting than Appointments+ will automatically adjust the next session time with proper interval.

But if your service duration is 120 minutes than I am not sure why you want to have a 60 minutes interval instead. If you have set 60 minutes then a session will be treated as 60 minutes instead of 120.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.