I searched

I searched the support forum and perhaps am not seeing the solution. I would presume there is a "duh obvious" way to o this with all these awesome plugins, so here I am opening a support ticket to ask.
I am creating a brand new WPMU site to be a "Tumblr for Projects" where project teams can start a new devlog. If t the y sign up with a finished project I would like for them to be able to choose a site template for a product or experience. So TL:smiley:R On registration how do I enable a user to choose one of three starter templates? (1) in progress project (2) completed product (for hardware projects) (3) completed experience (for software projects).

Is this a Pro-Sites capability? I don't necessarily want to charge $ for this, rather insure new users start with a default site that makes sense for their needs.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Adam,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think our "New Blog Templates" plugin will suit your needs perfectly. Take a look here please:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/

The idea behind is to create "pre configured sites" (that can even include some content if you wish) and mark them as "template sites". Upon sign up users are presented with a choice of sites and their new site would be an exact copy of such a "template site". It would of course include the site name that they given to it and they'd be its admins but other than this, it would be fully pre-configured site ready to use.

This plugin may work with or without Pro Sites so its up to you whether you wish to use just it or use it along Pro Sites to charge your users for creating sites :slight_smile:

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.