I see a need for an access content (pages) by signing up

I see a need for an access content (pages) by signing up for our email list. Pay with a like is great but I think that we all know emails are equally or more valuable.

Thank you!

~Also I've noticed that a couple of my suggestions have been implemented in to everything that you all offer. I'm wondering at what level I will be rewarded with points as I move towards a lifetime membership. Thanks

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @Dylan Elmgreen

That sounds like a good idea if you want to add it to the feature requests for the plugin.

Not sure what other suggestions you are referring to, but if you want to post them, i'll take a look, points are given usually by staff or members for helping out, though if they were just feature requests i don't know if any staff would give points for those. It's discretionary & we don't always give the same points.

I can be pretty generous with points sometimes, whereas other staff can be a bit less generous. It depends what the points are for.

Hope this helps.

• Development Design
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks Vaughan!

...just putting it out there that maybe you all want to make note of community suggestions and who suggested them and reward the people for making good suggestions.

This is probably not my strongest one but I thought I would mention it as I am going through all of my discussions.

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Development Design,

Not going to get into the points for feature request discussion except to say that for this specific feature we have seen it a few times last year. So I think for completeness there needs to be a connection between the members and the first request. Many times we get the same request from another member and we have not had a point to review the request or even start the development. This again is constraints in our system not you the members.

So as far as your request how would this work? Do we just show a 5th button via the PWAL output? How does it link to your signup/contact form. Then are we just tracking users who signup for a newsletter, a new WP user account, etc? Things can get complicated.

Or are you thinking this is just some reward shown after the signup is complete? My vote. Maybe just something extra emailed to the user with some premium content as a thank you for the signup?

Don't know. What are your thoughts?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.